Prover Technology develops formal verification technology for the proof engine product line Prover Plug-In. This product line includes proof engines both for combinational logic and for sequential logic, and various high-level data types. Prover Plug-In products are used in company-internal tools but are also licensed to tool vendors for formal verification tasks involving model checking, equivalence checking, formal verification and automatic test case generation.
Applicants should preferably have a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Mathematics with a minimum of two years of programming (C/C++) experience. A suitable candidate is expected to have good communication skills, be fluent in English, and proven experience in developing low-level formal verification algorithms using SAT or BDD technologies. Additional experience from relevant areas is a plus. Highly motivated and academically strong applicants interested in getting into the field are also encouraged to apply.
· PhD or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field with a minimum of two years of programming (C/C++) experience. Exceptional candidates with BS or recent graduates with significant experience and skills listed below will also be considered.
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
AND one or more of the following:
· Very strong programming skills with experience in developing advanced algorithms in C/C++
· Experience with SAT, binary decision diagrams (BDDs), model checking and related applications thereof
· Two years of experience in development of formal verification technology and tools
If you are interested please email an application (including resume, references, sample papers, and statement of research and development interests) to email@example.com.