Formal Verification with Prover iLock and Prover Certifier
Learn how to Formally Verify Interlocking Systems
In this training program engineers will learn the process of formal verification and how to use Prover iLock to investigate problems found using formal verification. Sign-off verification using the languages HLL and LCF with Prover Certifier is also covered.
Who should attend
Anyone involved in verifying safety and signaling applications in organizations who use or consider using formal verification.
Basic signaling engineering experience
Prover Certified Verification Engineer (CVE)
What you will learn
- Overview of the Prover Trident process
- Formal specification of safety requirements
- The modeling language HLL and how it is used in formal verification
- The configuration data language LCF and how it is used in formal verification
- Performing formal proofs with Prover iLock and Prover Certifier
- Investigating problems found using formal verification
Duration and format
Four consecutive days, classroom setting
Send a request by filling out the form!
We will get back to you to book a date.