Mission Critical Software Tools
You are talented, ambitious and enthusiastic. You want to contribute to a sustainable and safe world. Then keep on reading!
At Prover an experienced team with talents from around the world works together creating and delivering state-of-the-art solutions for train control systems. Your colleagues will be some of the best people in the world in formal methods. The Prover team is highly educated (~50% PhD´s) with a desire to apply theoretical knowledge to real-life problems that matter. We are eager to constantly improve our methods. There are many opportunities to contribute with new innovative techniques and bright ideas.
You will work in the R&D team located in Stockholm, Sweden. Your main task will be to develop and maintain tools for formal verification. Deployment in currently ongoing projects include formal verification of train signaling logic in Stockholm, Paris, New York City and China.
You should preferably have a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Mathematics with a minimum of two years of programming (C/C++) experience. You have good communication skills, are fluent in English, and have proven experience in developing low-level formal verification algorithms using SAT or BDD technologies. Additional experience from relevant areas is a plus. If you are an academically strong applicant who is highly motivated to get into the field, you are also encouraged to apply.
Skills & Requirements
- PhD or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field with a minimum of two years of programming (C/C++) experience. Exceptional candidates with BS or recent graduates with significant experience and skills listed below will also be considered.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in English. As we are a Swedish company working on a global market our team members have a broad, international background. Company meetings are therefore held in English. Any other language skills such as French, German etc. would be an advantage.
AND one or more of the following
- Very strong programming skills with experience in developing advanced algorithms in C/C++.
- Experience with SAT, binary decision diagrams (BDDs), model checking and related applications thereof.
- Two years of experience in development of formal verification technology and tools.
Engineering a safer world
Aviation, trucking and cars bring oil dependence and pollution. Trains are faster, more economical, safer and greener. At Prover Technology, we are committed to doing our part. We supply solutions for engineering the safety-critical systems that control train signals and switches.
Prover has subsidiaries in the US and France. It is privately owned by investors and staff, and has customers in Europe, North America and Asia.
At Prover you will find a highly intelligent team, a respectful atmosphere and cultural diversity. We work in a modern, eco-friendly office at Södermalm in Stockholm.