Specific Application Engineering with Prover iLock
Learn how to Generate Code for an Interlocking System
In this four-day training program engineers will learn how to code, simulate and formally verify signaling applications using Prover iLock. It is a practical hands-on training session that introduces formal techniques and PiSPEC, and gives in-depth knowledge of the Prover iLock software tool.
Who should attend
Anyone curious to learn more about signaling design automation tools.
Basic signaling engineering experience
Prover Certified Specific Application Engineer
What you will learn
- Overview of the Prover Trident process and the program Prover iLock
- The concept of formal generic specifications
- Generating code with Prover iLock
- Simulating with Prover iLock (interactive and scripted)
- Formally verifying with Prover iLock
- Generating documentation with Prover iLock
Duration and format
Four consecutive days, classroom setting, 50/50 split theory/practice
Send a request by filling out the form!
We will get back to you to book a date.