About Prover Extractor
Prover Extractor is a product for automated processing, checking and generation of Relay-Based Interlocking (RBI) system schematics. A main feature of the product is to extract component and interconnection data from relay circuit schematic drawings. This enables checking design consistency and conformance to design guidelines, and to perform formal verification of Relay-Based Interlocking systems.
Prover Extractor supports Bentley’s Microstation DGN format, and is applied for checking and development of some of the largest Relay-Based Interlocking systems in operation today, maintained by Trafikverket in Sweden.
Benefits & Usage
- Automated checking of design guidelines improves maintainability of RBI schematics
- Automated generation of wiring, rack and cabling diagrams saves cost and time for RBI system assembly
- Automated generation of component database and change management saves time and cost
- Computerized checks and generation improves quality and consistency for complex RBI systems
- Formal verification of safety requirements against RBI system improves quality and saves time and cost
- Cross-check of RBI schematics against components database saves time and cost