These terms and conditions apply to registrations for SIGNALING DESIGN AUTOMATION FORUM organized by PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB will be unable to accept your registration.
1. You may only reserve a place for yourself at this event. Several people from your organization are of course welcome, but everyone needs to register for themselves.
2. PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB reserves the right to at any time to change the format, speakers, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event (“Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB (including but not limited to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, industrial dispute affecting any third party, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war).), in each case without liability.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation, venue change or postponement of the Event howsoever arising. You acknowledge and agree that provisions of condition 2 set out your sole remedy in the event of cancellation or postponement of the Event by PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB and all other liability of PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB is hereby expressly excluded.
4. PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB or the venue owners at the Event.
5. Photography and recording of video and/or audio is permitted with PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB’S consent. However, all unauthorized photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming, sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate both by PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB and third parties, and you consent to the use by PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB or its partners of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
6. By signing up as a conference delegate, you consent to having your name, job title, company name and email shared with PROVER TECHNOLOGY ABs partners prior to and after the conference, for the purpose of networking. You also consent to this information being shared with other delegates.
7. PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB shall not be liable for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you including but not limited to loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss.
8. PROVER TECHNOLOGY AB reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.