About Prover Trident
Prover Trident is a complete process and tool suite for interlocking design automation. With numerous applications around the world, Prover Trident is the result of more than 10 years of R&D. Unlike other point tools, Prover Trident covers the whole life-cycle for interlocking software, based on
- PiSPEC IP: defining the signalling principles
- Prover iLock: development of specific systems based on principles
- Prover Certifier: sign-off verification of of specific systems
Based on signalling principles defined as formal requirements (PiSPEC IP), specific applications are configured, generated and checked using the Prover iLock tool suite. Safety evidence for the revenue service software is based on mathematical proof, generated with the independent sign-off verification tool Prover Certifier.
The automated generation and checking of applications based on principles provides:
- Reduced time-to-market
- Systems with fewer errors
- Reduced engineering effort
- Consistent and interoperable system
- Efficient management of change in requirements/principles
Read more about the different components of Prover Trident below.